Are you looking for a residential pest control professional for your home? You’re in the right place.
SouthSide Pest Management provides a range of safe and affordable treatment services for homeowners.
Our team are fully licensed and qualified to offer a range of domestic pest control throughout Sydney. Termites, spiders, rats, cockroaches, flies and even birds can wreak havoc on your residential property. If your home is prone to outbreaks or you already have an infestation, you have come to the right place. We are fully equipped and experienced to handle any infestation once and for all.
Our residential pest control uses a modern process for removing all undesirable critters from your home. Controlling pests usually involves using insecticides or other products that many people are not familiar with. More and more homeowners require professional services that are effective and affordable. We offer a range of services for cockroaches, fleas, flies, rats and mice, bed bugs and even termites. If you are a home owner or rent a property that has a problem with unwanted critters then we can help. We also endeavour to provide environmentally friendly test treatment products when available. If your pest problem requires a more aggressive approach we will advise on the best treatment plan for your circumstances.
Sydney is a beautiful city with rich flora and fauna. Unfortunately, many common insects thrive in this natural environment. With a warm and humid Queensland climate, these species can breed fast and quickly become a problem for many domestic home owners. Commonly found pests include:
– Termites (White Ants): present in 1 out of 4 Australian homes.
– Cockroaches: they usually come out after dark so are hard to detect.
– Mice & Rats: black rats are extremely common and very dangerous, known for their potential to spread disease.
– Wasps & Bees
– Ants (many species prevalent throughout Sydney)
– Bed bugs and ticks
– Organic methods: pheromone traps, floating row covers, oil sprays, sticky traps, parasitic nematodes, insecticidal soap and bacillus thuringiensis
– Natural methods: using mulches, keeping the garden clean and using organically made pesticides
– Biological methods: introduction of various predators, such as parasitic wasps, mites or insects, into the environment
Why Choose Us
– Experienced and Reliable
– Fully Licensed, Trained and Insured
– Affordable Pricing
– Free Quotes and Advice
– Friendly Customer Service
– Emergency Services: we offer 24/7 services in order to ensure our customers are fully satisfied and each potential disaster is avoided.
Get Your House Checked Today!
If you are having problems with a common domestic pest, give us a call today to find out how we can help. Don’t wait until those rats are eating away at all the food in your pantry or those cockroaches or spiders under your house lay thousands of eggs and take over your living space! Not only will our expert technicians attend to your current situation, they will also take a look around your residence or dwelling to ensure there are no other issues about to disrupt your comfortable lifestyle.
If you require help with getting rid of vermin, insects or other pests, or even if you just want someone to drop by and do some preventative maintenance to stop future infestations, give us a call on 0433 695 032 or click here to go back and fill out our interactive contact form at the top of our homepage.